MasyaAllah, how time flies.. It's been a year already ;]
Within one year Allah tarbiyah us a lot. The process was (searching for the right word) beautiful. Of course we had arguments, solat jemaah (praying together) is definitely - the best therapy. When I had to amin my husband's doa, masyaAllah ;] It's blessing.
Abang,
I can't thank Allah enough to have you as my husband. You are (one of) my greatest gift. I'm so grateful to have you as my Imam.
Of course within one year, there were a lot of things I've learned from my husband, one of them are - the beauty of Tawakal ;] Depending (ALWAYS) on Allah really make you feel calm and relax. Right?
It is truly a bless - when Allah instill love in our hearts to take care of each other. Subhanallah.
All I can say is - the journey and process all together are so beautiful.
Never in my mind, I thought I'd ended up marrying an Ustaz, but Allah knows the best for His servants, ey?
Alhamdulillah.
Abang, (insyaAllah) I love you till the end.
Dear Anas Zaini,
Zarina Zaimi
is
p/s : dear reader, where are going on a vacation next week to celebrate our anniversary, please pray for our trip. please pray for happy ever after. please pray we will have baby soon. syukran jazillan ;]
8 comments:
salam ina,
congrats and happy anniversary..semoga ina & husband di murahkan rezeki..
honeymoon skali yea ina? dekat mana? semoga Allah permudahkan perjalanan ina and suami yea?
tq emi.. insyaAllah g bercuti juga.. heee~ excited ni..
if only u can see i'm smiling rite now.rse hepi je ble tgk ina bahagia.smoga akan lebih bhagia lps ni dgn kehadiran chy mata.have a safe journey=)
subhanallah.. syukran fiza, for your pray and comment. semoga Allah hadiahkan untuk fiza juga seorang mujahid, amin..
alhamdulillah..i hope its not too late to wish u..happy anniversary yea dear..:))
tq sweetie ;]
happy anniversary..hope not too late.. May God Bless You n your husband..happy together ever after. amin.
tq hajar ;) nothing is ever too late for a doa.. ;)
Post a Comment