Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Headache!

I'm suffering from headache for quite sometimes already. My headache has now become my monthly visitor. When I'm suffering from the pain, I can feel my headache is enjoying bullying me. Take it as kafarah will calm my heart a bit. I pray to Allah there is nothing major behind this pain - hoping it's simply headache.

I'm suffering since yesterday. Hubby couldn't attend me as he was at work. I was so in pain I wished he was at home accompanying me, pampering me. Today is Eidul Adha, I'm still at home but not my husband. He's at masjid helping here and there. We are planning to go out later after Zohor to ziarah insyaAllah. Well I just hope I can make it, amin.

;]

2 comments:

Syida said...

assalamualaikum wbt..

banyakkan selawat dan istighfar ya ina..moga menjadi penyejuk bt ina.. selawat tu sejuk dan syifa.. syafakallah..=)

Zarina Zaimi said...

wsalam awbt.. tq syida for the reminder.. sgt2 dihargai ;]