I'm (officially) having a relationship with my bank officer and my lawyer. I call them (almost) once a week to get updates regarding purchasing our house. Tell you, I never imagined buying a house would be this leceh! Honestly, I thought it was as simple as purchasing a handbag _ you pay, then you own it : immediately!
In my experience, Alhamdulillah both of my : lawyer + bank officer are very friendly and helpful. I believe at 1 point, they are expecting my calls once a week by now. The process seems forever. I'm praying hard to Allah to have me and my husband moving soon and yes we truly appreciate your doa as well, dear readers ;)
Just to share : I think it is very important that you co-operate with bank officer and lawyer that you feel comfortable working with. It may take some time to 'search' for them, but in the end insyaAllah you will know it's worth it. Before I made decision which bank should I go for loans I had my survey _ I went from one bank to another. & to make things easy : I went to KLCC since most of the banks are operated there / Maybank, RHB, Bank Rakyat, CIMB. I went one by one discussing from A to Z - the procedure in purchasing property. Don't worry if your questions sound silly | because you really want to equip yourself with much info as possible |
When you are buying a house it's not like spending rm2. it's a lot a lot a lot more than that! Trust me. So go ahead ask anything and everything you want to know. So from this (never-ending) asking question, you can find out : who is the bank officer you will (insyaAllah) feel comfortable working with. Their professionalism, knowledge, ability, friendliness, hospitality etc were the criteria I considered other than the rate the bank offer, of course! After hours of surveying I finally found the winner ;) Alhamdulillah.
Then regarding lawyer _ yes, it is undeniable if you share the same lawyer with your vendor (in my case we purchase second-hand property), the procedure will speed up and shortens but I highly recommend you have your own lawyer representing your purchase. It seems hassle and everything and of course the fee is expensive but it's safer when you have your own lawyer insyaAllah ;} Again, ask her anything you want. Don't hesitate.
Anyway, I present to you a piece of my (future) house. It's a condominium, located at PJ - complete with almost any facilities I'd want. It's very clean and seems safe insyaAllah with all the security system.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tada!

Yes, we have swimming pool. My hubby and I are considering to have our (future)
house-warming (+ doa selamat) in this area. Cool isn't it? ;]
No comments:
Post a Comment