

Alhamdulillah, I got to celebrate my Eid-ul Adha with my dear beloved father.
I hardly see him lately. He is super busy with his work - hardly in Malaysia since he's got to travel a lot for his work. Suffering from headache pains feel a lot comfy when I got to spend blissful day with my loved ones, alhamdulillah. I'm super grateful for that. Thank you Allah. Ziarah is a very good ibadat to keep up our energy. Don't you agree? We feel happy by making others feel happy. I love it. Hoping I can make it istiqamah, amin.
2 comments:
Salam aidiladha ukhti..ishah tumpang gembira lihat akak gembira.^_^Moga akak dan keluarga dalam lindungan ALLAH sentiasa. Uhibbukifillah..
(..terasa rindu suasana bersama akak dulu=,)
salam my lil sis... ;] terharu,, tq. kak ina pun tibe2 rindu nak kacau ishah macam dulu2.. insyaAllah moga ada pertemuan nnt, amin.
Post a Comment