Monday, November 29, 2010

Shopping ;]

InsyaAllah I'll start working this coming Wednesday. Finally! ;] After months of lazying on my couch, surfing the internet, I now have my official job - as a English + Art&Craft teacher. Yippie! One thing that bother me though is that I never have any experience (apart from primary and secondary school), learning English formally. Alhamdulillah I was exposed to speaking English when I studied at international school in Singapore. If a sentence is incorrect, well to me simply because : it doesn't sound right. Never expect me to explain from the academic perspective. I guess I need to learn English soon.

Photos below are me and my sister, Aida - went shopping.

Enjoy!

We went to McD, to get our breakfast there ;/
I was nauseous after drinking the coffee. I'm definitely not a coffee person.




We went Times Square - the price there is beyond cheap! Yummy. . .


Except for this bag though ;[



My shopping partner - now & forever.. heee~

No comments: