As you all know, my husband and I insyaAllah are going to Padang, Indonesia to celebrate our first year anniversary. Again, as we all know West Sumatra is now suffering from chaos due to natural disaster occurred recently.
Honestly, our hearts are content with anxiety and excited all at the same time. We don't want to cancel our plan. We simply Tawakal. If death decide to visit us, it can be anywhere. We pray to Allah to die as Muslim, that's all that matter, insyaAllah.
The thought of dying, scared me to death. I don't think I'm ready - yet. But thinking again, I never know when I will. I hope not to suffer during sakaratul maut nor the life after my death, amin. I'm scared of the 'imagination' living alone there.
This morning our neighbor asked my husband where is TUDM Subang as he need to pick up his friend there. His friend is a Malaysian student studying in Indonesia. He had to be sent home because you-know-why.
This news made our hearts flip. Yes, my anxiety level increase but I didn't tell my husband. I don't want to burden him with my thoughts. I just want to let Allah decide.
Anyway, to all readers who know me and my husband _
We want to sincerely apologize for all misunderstanding, for all the wrongdoings.
If we never come back, please 'visit' us with your doa and blessings.
;]
9 comments:
Firman Allah swt..:
"Jika mereka berpaling (tidak mahu beriman), hendaklah engkau katakan yang mencukupiku hanya Allah, tiada Tuhan kecuali Dia. KepadaNya aku bertawakkal dan Dia Tuhan Arasy yang besar."..
(QS At-Taubah ;129)
Assalamualaikum wbt..
Ina yang disayangi.. InsyaAllah.. mg2 semuanya baik sepanjang perjalanan..hati2 dan jg diri deh.. doa musafir mustajab.. doakan syida juga ya..=)
salam syida darling.. thanks for the doa.. ;} insyaAllah my pray is always for u.. take care..
assalamualaikum k.ina..
xsangka dh stahun k.ina kawin..
i'm happy for u..
take care of urself n ur husband..
may Allah will always protect u both..n God bless ur journey..
barakallahulakuma.. :-)
wsalam wbt.. tq2 darling.. ;] kak ina memang sgt2 terharu org2 yg mendokan kak ina dan suami ;] t cre dear,,
God always be with u..
tq dear..
Salam ukhti.. nak ke padang ye..;) padang, tempat org minang esp at Bukit Tinggi, have to try the minang food, its superb n cheap of course (well our currency is much more higher alhamdulillah compared to singapore dear...;)..;)and by the way regarding the earthquake, yg terbaru berhubung gempa bumi right, and I highly recommend u to read anything about the precaution of it (kena usaha before tawakal kan ukhti).. but insyaAllah semuanya dibawah kekuasaan Allah, always tawakkal and hold tight to Allah whenever and whatever condition it is.. and at Padang, if ure interest in Islamic knowledge theres plenty of Pesantren there that you can visit (I didnt have the chance when i go to pulau jawa, bit disappointed) or if ure lucky maybe there will be a sambutan maulud, your husband may know more about dis..;p
last but not least, ukhti Happy Anniversary and may u have a splendid journey to Padang dear sis..;p
salam dear sista.. I'm happy to hear that ure going to Padang on celebrating ur 1st Anniversary..;p well ukhti, Padang is a nice place for a vacation, if ure interesting in Islamic knowledge ala-ala pondok, there's plenty of Pesantren there that u can visit (bercuti sambil tambah ilmu..;p ). and if ure lucky, there will always a maulid celebration there which u can enjoying the Rotib.. By the way, the food; glorious and splendid, minang food esp, sambal cili api tumbuk, its a must (but if ure pregnant ukhti dont take it much ya, hehe), and its cheap (Alhamdulillah our currency is much higher to be spend there compare to Singapore..;p).. regarding the earthquake, yes recently theres one near Bukit Tinggi, but always tawakkal ukhti, and dont forget to prepare mentally and physically, take precaution, read on how to deal with it (highly recommend)..
last but not least, may u have a splendid journey, i love u ukhti and gonna miss u..;p
salam my darling sis ;] been in Padang already. went there last Monday and came back to Malaysia on Thursday. alhamdulillah everything went well ;] we didn't visit any Pesantren though. but yes we did notice there were a lot of pondok there. but not at the place where we stay in ;] thanks for your pray and love. i truly deeply appreciate it.
p/s: i noticed you already bought a ring ;]
Post a Comment