of people asking me . . . why I didn't apply for posting?
If I have to answer them on the spot, of course little arguments would occur. So instead of explaining (in details) of my reasons, I merely said : "I feel like working in different & new environment."
Then, smiled.
Ok, now I let you know ( even if you are not wondering).
If I'm working - I want to work in English-Islamic modern kind of environment, a place that practice Islamic values but English based and clean + up-to-date facilities. At the same time : applying psychology - still based on Islamic practice. Tell you, before I applied for such job, I checked thoroughly on my (future) employer. I need to know who I'd be working with. (Thanks to Google) ;]
The pay of course is not up to Degree standard but then insyaAllah, it's not my concern (so far). Besides my husband is working. InsyaAllah we could have a decent living. (in my case I live more than luxury already, alhamdulillah) ;]
Spending more than 10 years in local school - made me realize that I no longer want to be a part of it. Though I do appreciate the teachers I had experienced with, but the thought of working in such environment make me feel uneasy.
I believe in holistic education kind of system - so I guess I want to work on something I truly believe in. In fact, when I'm working I want to stay within my jemaah. My iman suffers the ups and downs, I need someone around to constantly remind me. That includes my working environment. No more secular education for me. I poor those who still practice them. Why separate knowledge with The One who create it? Our Khaliq.
Alhamdulillah, I'm glad to say that I got 5 jobs offered. Then I also believe Allah guide my heart to choose the best for my religion, dunia wa akhirah. Amin. The best part of my job would be - the ukhuwah circle. It's going to be like when I was in uni. I miss usrah or halaqah - terribly. I need some kind of 'force' to push me to join it again. So hopefully, my working environment have that kind of 'force'
Ya Allah,
please allow me to have a good relationship with my colleague, amin.
Chill people. InsyaAllah I know what I'm doing.
So,
2 comments:
salam ina,
emi and ketot tengah set date nak jumpa ina :) maybe dalam 18 december? ina free tak? anything just reply kat email emi yea amylia.ishak@gmail.com
;]
Post a Comment