Alhamdulillahi Robbilalamin.
We served Allah sujud syukur for taking us home - safe and sound, still in 1 piece ;]
The volcano eruption was 10 hours drive from the place we stayed in, 2 days in Bukit Tinggi and 1 day in Padang. We definitely preferred Bukit Tinggi as the weather there were chilly and sometimes cool. The air, masyaAllah was so fresh. I bet my lungs enjoyed it as well.
The food was so-so. I didn't really enjoy as the food was more santan-based kind of food. I hardly ate when I was there.
;[
Then the hotel - we stayed 2 nights at The Hills, Bukit Tinggi. Allah entertained us with such a beautiful view. We were surrounded by hills. And it was constantly raining there, fine misty raining _ so it didn't interrupt our activities and shopping schedule ;] I'd recommended this hotel to you. I'd woke up to this silent that I really have enjoyed then spent a few minutes at the balcony to view THE VIEW before me. Subhanallah. You have to go there to understand what I'm saying.
Then 1 night at The Aliga. They claimed it was 3 star hotel but they didn't even have iron. I went back to Malaysia without having my clothes pressed. It somehow annoyed me. Would I recommend this hotel though? hhhhmmm, why not? Since the staff there were so polite so I'd forgive them for not having iron but the check-in procedure here was not as smooth as The Hills. They required a lot.
Shopping - I still don't get it why people brag about Indonesia are selling cheap stuff when I noticed prices there were as same as Malaysia. Scarf (60 inci) was 50000 Rupiah and that equals to around RM17-RM18. Same as the one at Jalan Tar ey? Then the coconut juice was 6000 Rupiah = RM2.50 per glass. We can get RM1 for the plastic cup here in Malaysia. heee~ The telekong and kain pasang 4 meter yes super duper cheap! I'm not exaggerative on this one.
Overall was OK, what really matter was I got to enjoy all this moments with the one I truly love.
I can't be thankful enough for that. Alhamdulillah.
2 comments:
alhamdulillah na... bestnye kalo ade masa holiday ;)
alhamdulillah ;] insyaAllah there's always a time for holiday.. ;]
Post a Comment