Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm seriously jealous

, , , of my friends who already started on their journey in pursuing their (Master) studies. In my heart I want to as well. After a lot of time spend - on consideration : I guess "I have to postpone".

My husband is also a part-time student - that make me feel even more envious. ugh!

But then we can't afford to be students at the same time. especially on - time!

We may live in the same house together - but hardly meet. Serious. My husband is a one busy man.

He did warn me about this - when we were engaged. But then he promise me - no matter how busy he will be or how late he reach home every night, he will always sleep with me - e.v.e.r.y n.i.g.h.t!

He is occupied with work + ceramah + invitation + study . . . that make him (sometimes) exhausted when he reached home.

This situation is not safe & healthy for my marriage and I believe any other marriage - one of the spouse have to be ready and healthy when the other one is not so.

In fact, i just graduated from my (not-so-hard) study in UPM. I know I need some time to rest from any experience of formal study. Though I won't stop informally.

Zarina you will pursue your study. InsyaAllah.
Complete your foundation first, then insyaAllah we will see what Allah have in store for you.
Ok dear?

Ok

;]

No comments: