Monday, October 10, 2011

Big Bad Wolf!!!


Ever heard of it?
It's one the biggest event of the year.
If you love books, then you should devote yourself there, at least 4 hours.
They sell books at very low price. I think the most expensive books is only rm25 and they are hard cover. InsyaAllah you can find almost any books there - cooking, art, home decoration, travel, memoirs etc.

So readers, go and indulge yourself.
It's at MAEPS, UPM lasts until this 16th.

Below are some of the books I purchased.
I couldn't buy more though I wanted to. 1st - my hands hurt from holding these heavy books around and so was my feet. 2nd, I was already at my 11th book then told myself I should stop. This may cost me over rm100. It turned out, it was only rm89. Heeeee....

I keep telling myself to find new hobby. It's either baking or gardening or something that involves art and craft. When I saw this book yesterday, I decide to go with art and craft first. I love how this mommy (her pic in the book below), keep her memories beautifully. The pictures are all kept in colorful and creative way, that I just keep on gazing and gazing again.

OK, now that I am officially engaged to cooking - I decide I better be loyal to it.
After all cooking is a fun partner, I'd say. It helps me to be creative and daring.
Anybody would stay in such relationship, yes?

;)

InsyaAllah, this recipe books would help us create more happy times together!
I am now spending my money more on my house than on myself. That is why ladies, you see me with no new handbags or dress for the past few months. Most of my salary goes to my home sweet home. I need ideas to adorn more of the spaces I have in my home. InsyaAllah hopefully this book would help. I haven't flipped it thoroughly yet, I spend my Sunday - qada' my sleep since my Saturday was very hectic.

;p
I've been longing to find this book (Mother Warriors) since it first appeared on Oprah. So when I saw it yesterday, I'd definitely grabbed it. I'm doing a little bit of counselling with my students here at my school. Therefore, any books related to counselling or children would of course caught my attention especially when it is super cheap.

:)
Any novels purchase? Of course.
You know me :)
The GG is only rm5. So I was thinking, why not? I 'grow up' - with Serena :)
Shopaholic? It's only rm8.

;)
I was excited the whole week before going.
I refrained myself from buying books at any bookstore I went. The waiting was worth.
Alhamdulillah.
Finally been there done that!
After long planning with famous Kak Huda Engku :)

So no more buying books for me for the next few months (or at least after I finish reading all these).

Khalifah, let's iqra'!

1 comment:

fiza sarawak said...

uwaa...jeles!!nk jugak.sabtu ni kte dating kt maeps jela.nk x?;)