When nothing seems to work to motivate me to cook - I push myself into spending my time - imagining I'm doing nothing but cook and cook and cook. I do feel guilty = feeding my husband with restaurant food (almost) everyday. Then I met a few mothers ; they are working and have like 3 or more children and THEY STILL COOK! So I told myself - that's it! Why can these wives cook and I can't? Using Khalifah Method - applying the shaping process ,,,, I began with little baby step.
1st - create mood.
Seriously, before, I dragged my feet most of the time to the kitchen to cook. Not good, yes? I know.
My goal - to enjoy cooking and try (at least) one new meal one week)
After a few weeks : Alhamdulillah - target achieved!
Yes, I'm still not THAT good in cooking. The recipe book - it's an encouragement from My Imam, he waits patiently at the living hall while I cook (very extremely) slowly - because I (desperately) NEED to refer the steps accordingly.
*peace*
The "LOVE" is purposely bought to add extra decoration in my kitchen. I just feel like adorning it.
:)
Colorful mini bowls - colors can definitely create mood and excitement. These bowls do help. Heeee... to give me the mood and to have my cooking process more organized and clean.
To show his support (again & always insyaAllah) - My Imam present me a salad bowl.
Thank you Abang, may Allah bless you. I LOVE it!!
I feel complete, I mean I feel appropriate : now that I spend (purposely & happily) some part of my day in my (tiny & sweet) kitchen.
Cooking make me complete at least 2 khalifah responsibilities - make myself good and help others become good by preparing healthy, clean halalan toyyiban meals for my family.
InsyaAllah.
(khalifah) wives - let's cook! :)
4 comments:
Ehem.. ehem... *batuk*
Bila i boleh datang makan kat rumah you? Hikhik
*Muka tak malu* :p.
p/s: Miss u!
kak munira!!! anytime dear.. :) u are welcome anytime.. :)
Thank you for cooking for me.
Hope our children (coming soon) miss your cooking ;)
same2 abang :) muah!
Post a Comment