"I'm sorry."
I am completely have no idea how to deal with betrayal. Never have experience on this one ... until recently. I didn't know how to react, how to respond. I just went numb and cried and cried and cried.
Learning counselling for the past 4 years - didn't help much.
I hold to the idea :
"Whose behavior can you control?"
(Reality Therapy : William Glasser)
still couldn't put my mind in focus. I was hurt, badly hurt. Dealing with betrayal : is not easy.
Especially since I never face it before.
Why do people betray?
Sorry let me rephrase.
Why do you betray? When I trust you, I care about you, I adore you.
I mean, seriously, where do you get the idea, to do this to me?
Another lesson learned.
"Move on Zarina. No more tears. You cried enough. Learn to forgive and forget."
I keep telling myself.
Then I'd answer,
"I forgive that person already, but the quote that was said to me is keep on re-playing in my mind again and again."
Now, I see the importance to forget.
InsyaAllah, it is easily forgiven
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but not easily forgotten.
4 comments:
Hei kamu... siapa yang betray kamu? Sila forgive dengan ikhlas, nanti baru forget~
we need to forget people's mistake, but we should never forget the lesson learnt.
hhmmm.. i need to learn on sincerity then i guess :)
Ikhlas itu milik Allah; Allah yang Maha Tahu keikhlasan seseorang.
Walaupun berbagai - bagai metod kita pakai untuk 'rationalize' perbuatan khianat tu, tetapi ianya tetap dalam 'playlist' subconscious mind kita. Perbuatan maaf tu memang sangat baik dan dianjurkan TAPI untuk tak mudah untuk LUPAkan apa yang telah orang tersebut lakukan. InsyaAllah, Allah heals you... as time goes by, you'll be okay. Lets pray Allah gives Hidayah to you and the person who betray you. Allahu 'alam.
peh.. pjg dan dlm maksud cik psyhologist kite.. ;p insyaAllah sy akan take note :)
Post a Comment