starting this week my focus should be solely on my family.
My school is having exam this week. No preparation for lesson need as much.
I can now put my time to my family - especially my sisters. Little concern arise from my mother, she is worried about things, as the eldest I feel responsible to take away her worries insyaAllah.
I'm going to meet my sisters tonight. InsyaAllah there will be a lot to be celebrated about. Aida is having her convocation soon then Hajar is finally free from her PMR today. Taking them out for a quiet dinner and catching up.
I'm not sure about the other sisters , but since I got married I feel a little bit left out. Aida and Hajar sometimes plan things without involving me. Sulking? All the time, but I tried to (always) have my thought rationalize.
Alhamdulillah, so far I succeed. I'm sometimes tired you see to have things plan initiate by me. I feel as if I'm the only one who care about this sisterhood, but deep in my heart, I know it's not true = because every time, my sisters and I meet for any occasion, I can still sense their sincerity and warmth from their hugs.
With that, I simply melt and touched.
InsyaAllah, meeting up tonight is for me to strengthen ukhwah between me and the person who shared the same tummy to live in for at least 9 months.
Allahumma yasir wa la tuassir, Rabbi tamim bil khoir.
My role as khalifah daughter : I have to put my mother's concern as one of my priorities after My Imam. I'm trying my best insyaAllah, though I know I can't satisfy everybody's want and needs all the time. But I have to keep in mind, I should always try my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment