At 25?
For real?
Don't we all think it's a little too late?
No, not me.
Chances are given by Allah again and again before we 'return ourselves' to Him. So why give up? I have dreams. I want to do a lot of things but sometimes I realize I can't afford it just yet. Not financially nor in terms of time.
InsyaAllah going to spend this week to re-organize myself from top to toe.
Need to set targets (daily, weekly, monthly and annually).
Now there, the steps should be very tiny - just to keep me going and motivate myself I can istiqamah, insyaAllah :)
Remember our Prophet said:
The deeds most loved by Allah are those done regularly, even if they are small.
;)
The digraph below is meant to help me set my goals clearly, insyaAllah.

Khalifah of Allah plan his/her life accordingly to gain Allah's pleasure.
3 comments:
Ya Muqallibal Qulub, Thabbit qulubana a'la dinika wa a'la to'atika..
subhanallah.u make me feel like re-branding myself as well.*deep breath
fiza.. ayuh!! :)
Post a Comment