How are you? How's your journey so far? Has it been good? Hope so insyaAllah :)
Please allow me to re-explain the role as khalifah as I've learned what I wrote earlier is way too simple.
The person in charge behind this Khalifah Role is (late) Prof. Muhammad Al-Mahdi. He was an atheist before he discovered Allah. He firmly believe there is no God, however things change when he was in the middle of his research about Theory of Relativity. I don't know him that well as I join Khalifah School a few years after he's gone. But MasyaAllah, I heard nothing but all good about him. So far Alhamdulillah, I have no regret working here in my school except for the fact I didn't get to learn directly from Prof.
Again, all thanks to Allah as He allows Prof. to leave us so many books written by himself about Khalifah. If any of you are interested, simply visit our website : islamic-world.net. InsyaAllah you can find his writings there.
What Prof. trying to do was, he wanted all Muslims to be aware, that we are so special in the eyes of Allah, that Allah make us all His Khalifah. I'm sure we all know we are khalifah, since it's a common knowledge between us Muslims, however we don't really have this role play an important part in our life.
While we were all in our mommy's tummy : there would be time when Allah breath in adequate amount of His attributes within us.
MasyaAllah, if we understand this truly, it means we : human/ khalifah/ servant we actually possess 'super power'. This - can make us become CONFIDENT because we know Allah's power is within us BUT at the same time HUMBLE because we know everything happen because of Allah's will.
As for our responsibilities :
1. To make myself good means ;-
carry out our roles excellently - as daughter, student, wife, niece, son, friend, sister etc.
It is not always easy, is always a struggle - need JIHAD to accompany us all the time.
:)
We are to be the BEST in role we are carrying.
2. To HELP others become good.
According to (one of my fave) Prof. (Prof. Dr. Alini) : whenever we encounter someone the 1st thing should come to mind is ;- "How can I help this person?"
Well, my own experience taught me is not that easy, honestly because I don't normally think that way (yet). Practice makes perfect insyaAllah. So I have this thought when I'm on the road. Rude drivers really get on my nerves so instead of cursing, I pray for them and for me. I believe it's my 1st step to help others be good.
KEEP IN MIND khalifah, we ONLY HELP others, we can NEVER make others because as human Allah equip us with free-will. We facilitate, we guide, we share, we look after but in the end it is up to them (our mad'u) to choose.
3. To make the physical world good , clean and beautiful [pleasing to Allah].
Khalifah, Allah has given us a perfect world, it is our responsibility to preserve it. Start small such as recycling, NO to polystyrene, NO to plastic bag. InsyaAllah our little effort can make difference, and hopefully our initiatives will gain Allah's pleasure, amin.
Let's enjoy being a khalifah. It is truly an honor that Allah chooses us.
Thank you for reading, may Allah bless us.
No comments:
Post a Comment