Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sister's Time.

Alhamdulillah, finally :)

We went to The Curve - and had dinner at Teh Tarik Place. I ordered Char Kue Tiaw and Ribena Lychee, masyaAllah, marvelous! It was so delicious. Yum!

We wanted to watch Dream House actually but none of the tickets available suited our time so we spent the night talking and updating each other's latest news.
:)
Hajar was presenting her planning for the next two month during school holiday &
Alhamdulillah : spending herself at Pondok is one of her choice.

Aida? = still super excited about her coming convocation
& started to consider on purchasing her own ride.

Overall, I am relief to hear their plan and glad I am directly involve in their process of making decision.
I feel helpful and useful. I honestly envy at other families who practice their own tradition and stuff. InsyaAllah am planning in making our own.

Nothing big for a start, just something simple but meaningful insyaAllah.

:)
And yes, we even had plan for our next date together. Only us!
Can't wait!


By the way, you know what I found last night at The Curve?
It's Papier !
Shop that sells scrapbook materials.
I was in heaven!
:)
Yippie!
I left my two babies wandering around by themselves and I stayed at the shop.
I discovered last night my new hobby is expensive. Well, to me it is. Colorful papers that costs RM100 is expensive, okay? I mean, it doesn't seems so when it comes to handbags/shoes/clothes but papers?? Seriously? Now, that I start, I don't plan to stop. I looked for things that was the cheapest they sell.
*grin*
( I am in budget mode ... I have a few other occasions that need money! )



Color Paper : RM3.50 each.


Flower : RM22.
Embosser is from Daiso.
I quickly ran to Daiso to buy it.

Last but not least - a plain cover book for me to decorate. I bought this one at Kinokuniya.
This book is meant for my Khalifah Method class with Dr. Alini.
I even already have title for this book, it's called ;

Khalifah Journey.

God, I can't wait to start on my project already, but time is now occupied with other stuff. Hopefully, I can start off soon, amin.

No comments: