Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Da'wah obligation.

It's not easily done when it involves mad'u that have blood ties with us, yes?
We can be bias and get easily disappointed when things didn't go our way.
Sometimes it feels much easier if we just let go and ignore but Allah has made it (crystal) clear to us -
His servants : to protects ourselves and our family from the Hell fire [At-Tahrim:6].

I sometimes wonder, the pace I keep whether it's too fast or to slow for my family to follow.
I remember a quote from Saidina Umar - to nurture our generation according to what time we live in.
One therapy / one method / one way does not fit all. What used to work before may no longer works now.

No bil-lisan involved as much when I'm with my family, mostly it's mere bil-hal.
I celebrate the steps taken but there are times I tend to get impatient and seriously mad at certain choices done by my family. The saddest and most pathetic part is, its not because it only brings loss to Islam but mostly it brings loss to me.

I can't help feeling stupid and jealous of petty little things.

*sigh*

Still, Lailaha Ilallah message needs to be send out across.
No matter who my mad'u are.
It is now time to recharge, need to get my naqibah(s) involve this time around,
my Iman battery is way too low, I end up (sometimes) give up.

My family;My everything.





*Alhamdulillah, managed to have a quick visit at Nenek's yesterday.
May Allah protects you always, Nenek.
Amin.

No comments: