I have Ususluddin exam coming up next week. Guess what? I haven't study. I simply looked at the books and that's it. Never met anyone as pemalas as I am. Ya Allah, help me. And the 2nd module is starting this October. I wonder whether I should continue. The subjects are all interesting and so are the Tok Guru(s). Allah packed them with knowledge, wisdom and great experiences. I highly recommend to us all Muslims to take this class though. It is only 3-5 every Saturday. (amboi.. bukan main recommend lagi).
The 1st module consists of
1. Pengajian Hadith
After taking this class.. I am now more alert on the originality of such Hadith. Beware people.
There are a lot of fake Hadith out there. Please check on the Sanad, Matan and Perawi.
2. Pengajian Tafsir
Reciting Al-Quran without knowing the background of it will certainly make you feel empty while reading it. Well during my studies I got to know Makki and Madani Al-Quran, the first and the last sentences of the Quran, Asbab al-Nuzul etc.
3. Sirah Rasulullah
Our ulama' did research on why Islam was born in Makkah, why Madinah was the first Islamic country. I discovered Nabi Muhammad s.a.w dakwah strategy planning in Makkah.
4. Asas Aqidah
Well the more we learn the more we notice we don't know anything. I am lucky I was born Muslim. So believing in Allah and His prophet was already in my blood. However as I grow older, a lot things I started to questions. In this aqidah class - I have found the answer.
Alhamdulillah.
InsyaAllah I will proceed to my 2nd module, amin
Please pray for my exam ;)
Syukran Jazillan.
2 comments:
Good Luck your exam!! You can do it.. Cayalah!!
Tq lecturer.. weehee~
Post a Comment