Wednesday, September 1, 2010

-Sampai Hati-

Aida.. as promised ;) muehehehe *evil grin*

Aida!!!!! how could you? how could you? how could you? you chose him over me? when I need you most.. (in case if u readers are wondering.. Aida is my [not so] little baby - my shopping partner, my twin, my sunshine, my 'a shoulder' to cry on, my vacuum cleaner [she sedut all my sadness], my partner, my mother, well basically she is my everything. but recently, when I needed to go shopping for raya -she didn't teman me.. wwwwuuuuaaahhhh!!!! so sad. she went out with someone else ,,,, sorry I can't mention his name as I know Arif will read this blog.. (Aida send my salam to him, my another favorite little brother after Abul!)

too bad, her only opinion is the one I need and trust when I go shopping (i trust yours also, Abang.. heee) ;}

Aida.. I changes your diapers (huhuhu), I sang U lullaby, I belanja U (ade ke?) (ade lah...), I tuck U in bed, I be your driver, I act like a (pretty) clown to make you laugh when you are sad.. (hhhhmmmm... tak baik ungkit kan?) - just to remind you lah.. ;]

well, for your info - you owe me a million dates.. we go shopping everyday once you officially complete your practical.. (Abang Anas mesti pening kan? oh, never mind he's rich) ;p

5 comments:

zuraida zaimi said...

ni bkn reminder ni,ni ungkitan..haih..yes after prac,i sleepover ur house like evrytime..jgn nak bosan eh time tu..hehe..=)n arif is not little ok kak..he's old already..hehe..dun tell him..;]

Zarina Zaimi said...

sleepover? jom je.. like old days.. ;] besides you need to help me packing things.. im mmmmmooooovvvvviiiiinnnnnggggg... remember?

zuraida zaimi said...

yess...i remember..but then yg packing part tu,not so remember lah...hehehe...tp kalau ade ongkos insyaallah...muaaahahahahahahahahaah.....=D

Zarina Zaimi said...

ongkos sokmo mu ni... fine, i ll treat u later.. i mean abang anas and i lah... hehehe.. kak kan tak keje lagi.. *peace*

zuraida zaimi said...

yessss!!!kak love u...!!!hehehehe...=)kesian abg anas...tp takpe die baik...hehehehehehehe....=)xoxo..