Monday, September 13, 2010

InsyaAllah we are moving soon!


Our first house situated right next to Masjid. Oh, what a blessed. But then, we are only renting here.. We need our own house sooner or later, so we decided to purchase one - in PJ. I seriously can't wait to move out, but then deep in my heart I know I'll miss our first home ever. These are some things from me to share - our home sweet home ;)



my make-up area ~



lucky, my husband and I - we adore & love knowledge so much, so we had a little space for all our books.



our dining area ~



laundry ~



try and error zone - my 1st experiences in trying all sorts of recipes ~



my husband and I 2nd favorite lepak space after our bedroom..
(kan Abang?)

1 comment:

abang said...

2nd favorite lepak space??? betul3x (pinjam kata2 upin ipin)hehee