
Allah decided to create a little drama in my family ~ my mother in-law fell sick. A very serious one. am I worried? yes. but I'm more worried because my husband is worried. A slight change in my marriage of course. My husband was a bit moody most of the time. it scared me.. just looking at him, made my heart sick.
I wish I could help him _ I did what I could. I learned in relationship - discussed (almost) everything really worked, Alhamdulillah. I noticed that my mother in-law and her younger sister (makngah) and youngest brother were very closed.
We rushed to Makngah's house to discussed my mother in-law's condition. When I first arrived I noticed _ both of her eyes were swollen and red. In fact she cried most of the time when we were discussed. I admire the relationship they were having. So loving and so close to each other.
Anyway, I'm thankful and super glad my husband were coping with this situation. He seemed emotionally better. Ya Allah, help us. Help us all the time.. amin..
2 comments:
subhanallah..sangat manis tarbiyah Allah pada su n ab.su..Allah sgt dekat dgn su skg..hmm InsyaAllah jumaat ptg ni long balik putrajaya..long stay sampai selasa depan..insyaAllah nnti kite jumpe semua adek bradek na :)
salam long.. yeke? ya Allah rindu sgt2 kat long.. su sayang long ;)
Post a Comment