InsyaAllah we will be celebrating Eid Filtri soon. Am I excited? Yes, of course. My first time raya with my beloved husband and my whole new set of loving family. There is only a few days of Ramadhan left. Masjid near my house is still packed with activities as if Ramadhan have just started. I don't know why, I don't seem to looking for this holy month like others. Something must be wrong with me. Still, I try to 'celebrate' it - my way. I hope Allah appreciate my (liitle) effort.
So this raya, I'm going back to my husband's side first. Then we will come back KL, joining my side of family to have fun, fun, fun in Raya. I have packed all the luggage to balik kampung, dah masuk duit dalam sampul, dah beli (berhelai-helai) baju raya.. eh? Abang, kita tak beli kuih raya lagi.. how?
And yes, to all readers (cewah, macam lah famous kan?) I'd like to apologize for my all wrongdoings. May this coming Syawal filled with blessed from Allah s.w.t.
xoxo
9 comments:
salam lebaran gak na.. safe journey ;)
Selamat Hari Raya .. Maaf Zahir Batin Ina .. amboi semangatnya raya .. awalnya balik ..
selamat hari raya aidilfitri ina and husband...semoga ina bahagia tahun nie dengan suami terchenta.amin~
kak duet raye ntuk aida dah msk dlm sampul skali ka?hehe..cemenimeni miii...
I try to 'celebrate' it - my way. I hope Allah appreciate my (liitle) effort..ameen.
kuih raya??? tunjuk jer..anything anyway my bebeh.
salam yong.. tq ;)
salam kak.. mestilah semangat.. ina dgn suami sama2 orang utara.. so ina dgn suami boleh bahagikan masa seadilnya insyaAllah.. ;)
emi darling... tq for the doa.. i LOVE u..
mistilah kak dah masukkan... sbb nak bagi singgit je... kuikuikui..
Post a Comment